The author must send the manuscript online by first registering as an author to the website https://ejournal.yasin-alsys.org/index.php/aldyas
For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of Jurnal Al-Dyas
Before you submit your manuscript, it is highly recommended that you pre-evaluate it using an instrument we developed to help you get adequate peer-review process time.
|Title: Straightforward, informative, and represents the contents of the article.|
Abstract: Concise but at least contain the problem, purpose, method, essential findings, and implications of the research.
Keywords: Don’t use phrases, only words, 5 to 6 keyword is recommended.
Introduction: Directing the reader about the importance of the research. Presenting significant problems, a clear state of the art, gap analysis, and novel concepts to fill the gaps. End it with the purpose of research.
Method: Reveals how research objectives are achieved with the appropriate tools, procedures, and stages.
Results: Presenting experimental or survey data or any other data depends on the research type. The results are generally presented in clear and readable tables and figures.
Discussion: a good discussion is written as a dialogue that reveals the progress of the research in comparison to previous research.
Conclusion: Contains a summary of research results (the most critical research finding) related to the objectives written in the introduction.
References: Accountable, about 80% of the literature is from primary sources (reputable journals) and up to date (last 10 years). Use reference management tools.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF JURNAL ALDYAS
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media / journals.
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field / literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the social, education, management and islamic studies.
- The manuscript can be written either in Indonesian or in English. The manuscripts are typed with the Microsoft Word program, Garamond, 12-point, using A4 paper with 3 cm on the top, bottom, left, right borders, and 1.5 and one column format.
- We recommend preparing the references with a bibliography software package, such as Mendeley, EndNote, ReferenceManager, or Zotero, to avoid typing mistakes and duplicated references.
- The manuscript systematic are the title, Authors' name, Authors' affiliation and email, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References.
- The title should contain essential variables in the research. It is unnecessary to include the research location unless what is discussed is genuinely unique in that location.
- The author's name and affiliation must be written correctly and consistently, both in OJS and in a manuscript. The author's affiliation should be complete: university, province/state, and country. All authors in the manuscript must be listed/typed in OJS when filling "authors" in the article submission process.
- A single paragraph of abstract, about 200-250 words without indentation of the first line with 1 spaces and 11-point. We strongly encourage authors to use the following style of structured abstracts, but without heading: (1) Background: place the gap analysis of this study (about 1-2 sentences) and highlight the purposes of the study; (2) Methods: briefly describe the main methods applied, including samples/participants, instruments, collecting data technique, and analyzing data technique; (3) Results: summarizing the article’s main findings, should be in line with the purposes of the study; (4) Implication: briefly describe the impact of your study. The abstract should be an objective representation of the article. It must not contain results that are not presented and substantiated in the main text and should not exaggerate the main conclusions.
- The introduction must be clear and written descriptively. The introduction must contain at least five things, namely (1) issues related to the research, both international and national issues. Try to have sources related to the issue, and it is not allowed to display issues that do not have a clear source; (2) how is the response of researchers related to the issue. Try to have expert opinion related to the issue to strengthen the researcher's argument; (3) how previous research is related to the issues presented. Then, where is the gap between the research conducted and previous studies? The results of previous research must be relevant to the research topic; (4) how the novelty or gap of the research carried out is supported by relevant theories and sourced from primary sources; and (5) how the focus of the study is carried out. Researchers can write the purpose or the research problem descriptively in the last paragraph of this introduction, not using bullets and numbering.
- Methods should be described with sufficient details to allow others to replicate and build on the published results. This section explains the research design used, the reasons for the design, the research procedures applied, the population and research samples or participants, research instruments, data collection techniques, and data analysis techniques. The description should be in the past tense.
- The results are presented in a clear and detailed manner. Research results can be presented based on research results at each stage of research or research results that answer each problem formulation or others as long as the results of the research that have been carried out are visible. Research results should be supported by empirical evidence. This section may be divided into subheadings. It should provide a concise and precise description of the experimental results, their interpretation, and the experimental conclusions that can be drawn.
- In the Discussion, the authors should discuss the results and how they can be interpreted from previous studies and the working hypotheses, not repeating the explanation in the research results section. The findings and their implications should be discussed in the broadest context possible. May also highlight future research direction. The discussion must also refer to the theory or results of previous research to see whether the research results contradict or support each other with the theory or results of previous research. In addition, in this discussion, the novelty of the research results should be seen compared to previous research.
- In this conclusion, the authors must describe the answer to the problem or research question posed. The authors should not explain sentences repeatedly from the previous section. However, the authors must abstract the article's contents related to the answers to the formulation of the problem or research question. In addition, the authors should describe the implication and the limitation of this study. This section is written descriptively, not numbering and bulleted.
- References. We recommended preparing the references with a bibliography software package to avoid typing mistakes and duplicated references, such as Mendeley, EndNote, ReferenceManager, or Zotero. Include the digital object identifier (DOI) for all references where available. Order the reference list entries alphabetically by author. All references must be in the body of the article and vice versa. The source referred to in the body of the article must be in the reference section. The references used are at least 15 references consisting of a minimum of 80% from journal articles and the rest from other references. References must be up-to-date, at least the last ten years, except for the fundamental theories required in writing articles. Authors must also input all references used in the Open Journal System (OJS) Jurnal Al-Dyas when submitting articles. Reference writing and citation follows the rules of APA Style, 7 version, such as the following example:
Burga, M., Marjuni, A., & Rosdiana, R. (2019). Nilai-nilai Tarbiyah Ibadah Kurban dan Relevansinya dengan Pembelajaran Pendidikan Formal. PALAPA, 7(2), 202-233. https://doi.org/10.36088/palapa.v7i2.344
Karwati, Euis.(2016). Kinerja dan Profesionalisme Kepala Sekolah Membangun Sekolah yang Bermutu.Bandung: Alfabeta
Kedgley, S. (2004, June 7). Greens launch Food Revolution. Retrieved from http://www.greens.org.nz/searchdocs/PR7545.html
Kurniawan, S., & Mahrus, E. (2013). Jejak Pemikiran Tokoh Pendidikan Islam. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
Nurhadi, N. (2019). History of Islamic Law on Earth Melayu Lancang Kuning Riau-Kepri. PALAPA, 7(1), 181-201. https://doi.org/10.36088/palapa.v7i1.202
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The format of article is subject to the Style Guide of Jurnal Al-Dyas( Al-Dyas TEMPLATE )
- The article has not been published in any media and is not being submitted to other publishers.